They say to dream big, so we did—like burrito big! Large, crispy, and made to hold a bowl lot of greens, we present to you: the Grain Free Burrito Taco Bowl! This recipe brings our burrito-bowl dreams to life by using our Grain Free Burrito Size Tortilla, greens tossed in our creamy Whole30 Approved Jalapeño Hot Sauce, and our favorite fillings like avocado, tomato, grilled chicken, and pumpkin seeds. Big dreams really do come true!
- SIete Burrito Size Tortillas
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- ½ cup Cilantro, minced
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds, roasted and salted
- Siete Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Yogurt
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
- Lime wedges & minced chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Invert a 4”- 6” metal or oven safe bowl and place it on a baking sheet. Preheat comal on medium high and warm burrito wrap on both sides until completely pliable. Place burrito wrap over a bowl to create an inverted bowl.
- Bake bowl for 10-12 mins until completely crispy. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 mins.
- For dressing: In a blender combine 3 tbsp Jalapeño Hot sauce, dairy free yogurt, 2 lime juiced, 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, salt and pepper until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill burrito bowl with chopped romaine lettuce & chopped cilantro. Top with diced avocado, tomatoes, grilled chicken, black beans, pumpkin seeds, and add a dollop with jalapeño lime dressing. Garnish with lime wedges and minced chives.
Used in this Recipe