Nothing says, "Navidad, y'all!" like a Buñuelos Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate Shake!
One of our favorite ways to enjoy buñuelos is to serve them with a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate. But, here in Texas, July is notoriously hot, so we decided to put a winter-wonderland spin on this tradition to make a dairy free shake recipe featuring buñuelos!
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 cup Grain Free Mini Buñuelos Cinnamon Crisps (about 12 crisps)
- 1⁄4 cup Agave Nectar
- 1 cup ice
- Optional: Dairy Free Whipped Cream (to top)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve & garnish with a dash of cinnamon.
Used in this Recipe