Sometimes it’s the shrimple things in life that are the best things in life. For instance, this Spicy Shrimp Salad recipe! It calls for only a handful of simple ingredients, but still packs a punch by including our Jalapeño Hot Sauce. Be sure to make plenty, since you don’t want anyone feeling shellfish for wanting second-servings!
Looking for Siete products at a store near you?
Spicy Shrimp Salad
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb shrimp
- 6 oz baby spinach
- Siete Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced rounds
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced rounds
- Sprouts for garnish (radish, alfalfa, etc)
- Toasted black and sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Marinade Shrimp with three tablespoons of hot sauce and a pinch of salt (1-2 hours).
- Sear and set aside.
- In a separate bowl - toss spinach with 2-3 tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Garnish dressed greens with julienned carrot, julienned cucumber, thinly sliced red onion, avocado, shrimp, sprouts, thinly sliced jalapeños, and toasted black/white sesame seeds.