Maria and Alyssa here! We are sisters and the co-founders of Spinach for Breakfast (@spinach4breakfast), a healthy lifestyle blog. We are also regular Siete eaters. Alyssa has been diagnosed with Lyme disease and is on a grain-free diet. So, finding a brand that fits into her personal diet (and also tastes amazing!) was a huge win. Siete products are a staple in both of our homes.
We share simple and healthy recipes for those who are super busy (like most of us!). We have a laid back, “do-you” approach to healthy eating. We wanted to share a quick and easy dessert using Siete’s grain free tortillas! We promise it won’t disappoint.
- Maria & Alyssa
- 2 Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 bar of paleo or dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup of marshmallows (mini or cut into smaller pieces)
- Coconut oil
- Graham cracker *optional
- Lay the tortillas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fill half of the tortilla with chocolate and marshmallow (alternating pieces).
- Place in the oven and broil on low.
- When the chocolate and marshmallow begins to melt, remove from the oven and fold the tortillas in half.
- If desired, brush a light amount of coconut oil on top of the tortilla and sprinkle crushed graham cracker.
- Return to the oven and broil on low until the marshmallow is gooey (watch closely).
- Cut into halves and enjoy!