It's time to caaarrrvee a spoooky Jack-O-Lantern. Fear not, waste not, with a delightful pumpkin seed recipe that's easy to learn. If carving isn't your thing, just grab some raw pumpkin seeds along with our habanero hot sauce, for a little spice (not spook), and a treat well-earned.
Habanero Pumpkin Seeds
Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Cook Time: 1 Hour, Serves 4
- 1 tbsp Siete Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 cups raw, whole pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Transfer to parchment lined baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for about 1 hour or until pumpkin seeds are sufficiently golden and crispy.
- Enjoy and share with those you love!