Avocado Fuego Fries with Mild Cashew Queso
Nothing says football like hot fried food and warm melty cheese. But, what's the fun in compromising all your January resolutions? Cue our healthy twist on the classic watch party grub.
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 large ripe, but firm avocados, each cut into 8 slices (16 slices total)
- 1 4oz bag of Fuego chips, processed into fine crumbs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 jar of Siete Mild Cashew Queso
- Diced tomato, for garnish
- Pickled Jalapeños, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a food processor, pulse the Fuego chips into fine crumbs (a blender could also work for this step).
- In a bowl, combine half a jar of Siete Mild Cashew Queso with the water. In a separate bowl, combine Fuego crumbs and kosher salt.
- Dredge avocado slices in arrowroot starch, then queso mixture, then crushed Fuego chips. Repeat until all slices are breaded.
- Bake on a lined sheet tray for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with warm Siete Mild Cashew Queso.
- Garnish with pickled jalapeños, cilantro, tomato, and lime wedges.
- If you dare, top with Siete Traditional Hot Sauce for some extra heat.