These Walking Tacos (also referred to as Nacho Pie) remind us of heading back to learning and cheering on our high school football team in the aluminum stadium bleachers. All the ingredients to this simple, nacho-inspired snack come together in our single-serving bags of our Grain Free Sea Salt Familia Packs. How simple is that? Just add the warm, dairy free Mild Nacho Cashew Queso, ground turkey, sour cream, green onions, and our Whole30 Approved Habanero Hot Sauce. It’s ready to eat—just like that!
- In a medium skillet, cook ground meat over medium heat until fully cooked
- Add Whole30 Approved Mild Taco Seasoning packet and ⅓ cup water
- Cook until liquid is reduced
- Heat Mild Nacho Cashew Queso over medium low heat until warm
- Open and fold the top of each chip bag to make it easier to prepare
- To assemble: Add 2 large spoonfuls of taco meat into each bag, top with warm Mild Nacho Cashew Queso, and garnish with diced tomatoes, dollop of dairy free sour cream, Whole30 Approved Habanero Hot Sauce, and chopped green onions