Ham and Cheese Hot Pocket
Parents, want a quick recipe to wrap up your kiddos school lunches? Well, without sounding too cheesy, we have a HAMsome lunchtime solution that's easy-peasy.
- Heat a large comal (griddle) over medium-high and heat burrito wrap until tortilla becomes pliable
- Fold 3 pieces of ham and shingle pieces in the bottom center of burrito tortilla
- Cover ham with about ½ cup of warm cashew queso
- Top queso with remaining 3 pieces of honey ham
- Fold the bottom half of the burrito over all the filling and press lightly
- Fold in both sides of the burrito to avoid filling from falling out
- Start to roll the burrito
- Use fingertips to keep filling in while making a tight rectangular shape
- Spray a preheated comal with avocado spray and place burrito-seam side down
- Sear both sides until golden brown
- Cut in half, serve, and enjoy!