Grain Free Turkey Nachos
So, it's a day or two after your annual Thanksgiving potluck, and that leftover turkey keeps calling out to you from the fridge. The only problem is, there's no dressing left! You may find yourself thinking, what to do, what to do, as you pace around the kitchen. Worry not! We've got you covered with this Grain Free Turkey Nachos recipe. Don't let the simplicity of the ingredients fool you, it's a feast, to say the least!
- 1 bag of Sea Salt Grain Free Tortilla Chips
- 2 c shredded turkey
- 1 c Mild Nacho Cashew Queso
- ½ c sliced pickled jalapeños
- ¾ c cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Spread a layer of chips on a baking sheet
- Layer the shredded turkey and place in the oven to warm for about 5-8 minutes
- Heat queso in a sauce pan on low heat
- stirring frequently for about 5-10 minutes until warm
- Top the nachos with the warmed queso, pickled jalapeños and spoonfuls of cranberry sauce
- Lastly, enjoy!