Which meal gives us butterflies and makes us giddy-excited, you ask? This bae-rrito, of course! Made with our Grain Free Burrito-Size Tortilla, Spicy Blanco Cashew Queso, and Sprouted Bean dip, it packs a lot of flavor with just a handful of simple ingredients. And, if you’re feeling creative, this recipe makes a tasty base for you to add or eliminate fillings to make it your own burrito perfecto.
- Preheat a cast iron grill on high
- Lightly coat chicken breast with avocado oil and then season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Grill chicken until dark grill marks appear, then finish in the oven until the internal temperature is 165ºF
- Slice chicken breast into thin pieces and set aside
- Heat a large comal (griddle) over medium-high and heat burrito wrap until tortilla becomes pliable
- Place 3-4 small pieces of grilled chicken on the center-bottom half of the tortilla
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of warm Cashew Queso, ¼ cup mexican rice, chopped tomatoes, and 2-3 tablespoon of warm Sprouted Bean Dip
- Keep everything together in a pile
- Fold the bottom half of the burrito over all the filling and press lightly
- Fold in both sides of the burrito to avoid filling from falling out
- Start to roll burrito
- Use fingertips to keep filling in while making a tight cylinder
- Spray a preheated comal with avocado spray and place burrito-seam side down
- Sear both sides until golden brown
- Cut in half, serve, and enjoy!